Who we are
QR Code Link to This Post
Recruiting ENGLISH Teachers in Korea (RETiK)“ is a recruit company for CHUNGDAHM.
RETiK is based on Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. RETiK is responsible for teacher placement for
CHUNGDAHM. Please visit www.teachersinkorea.ca for more information.
• Over 200+ locations throughout Korea Only.
• Over 1,200 teachers from english speaking countries.
• All classes are taught using the well established English CHUNGDAHM curriculum.
• CHUNGDAHM teachers and students use smart tablets. Innovative Smart Classroom technology enhance the educational experience.
• Offer programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
The role of our CHUNGDAHM teacher
Typical teaching hours respectively for each brand from 2pm-8pm, 10am~2pm and 4 pm-10 pm
Follow well established CHUNGDAHM curriculum
What we expect from you
Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
Commitment to a one-year contract
A bachelor’s degree (from English spoken university preferred) or proof of ongoing undergraduate studies
Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
What we offer
Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
• Flight reimbursement
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Training provided
• Furnished Housing provided
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
Ongoing Strong support from both the foreign teachers and Korean teachers and staff.
Home away from home
How to apply
Please visit our website at www.teachersinkorea.ca to learn more about RETiK and CHUNGDAHM. You can also apply directly through our website or email your resume. One of our representative will contact you to initiate the application process within two days.