We are actively looking for an Application Certification Tester that has experience within the healthcare sector. Deadline to receive applications is Mar 13 @6pm:
QR Code Link to This Post
Reporting to the Project Manager, Application Planning and Readiness, the Application Certification Tester (ACT) is responsible for testing, analyzing, remediating and packaging applications for deployment in a Win 10 / virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and HealthBC environment.
The following services are expected:
1. Plan and execute application installation testing, analysis and remediation on assigned applications ensuring operability in a Win 10 and HealthBC environment (e.g. shimming, security exceptions, etc.). This includes engaging clients, IMITS technical teams, and vendors as required to resolve identified issues
2. Support VDI compatibility testing, analysis, remediation and evaluation on assigned applications. This includes engaging clients, FWS/IMITS technical teams, and vendors as required to resolve identified issues
3. Validate application requirements including licensing and versioning; identify software/peripheral dependency impacts by working with key internal and external stakeholders; conduct client interviews to understand their clinical / business requirements; identify other unknowns as appropriate
4. Engage and support clients in conducting functional testing and user acceptance testing on packaged applications including obtaining client sign-off
5. Evaluate and guide optimal application delivery method, and package applications as appropriate using a suite of packaging tools and methodologies including AdminStudio Repackager, Installshield, and Microsoft App-V sequencer
6. Create installation documentation following template and strict guidelines from service provider
7. Collaborate with IMITS technical teams, BCCSS, and IBM to ensure application readiness according to project timelines and escalate issues to the Project Manager, Application Planning and Readiness for support where required
8. Other duties as assigned
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please request detailed contract project details & requirements to email address in contact info.
We look forward to hearing from you.